with Roger Cole
Learn the art and science of Restorative Yoga from an acclaimed expert. Roger's background as a sleep researcher and I-yengar teacher gives him unique insights into this powerfully relaxing and healing practice. This 18-hour course is excellent for serious students, teachers in training, and experienced teachers.
Roger will teach you:
- The scientific foundations of Restorative Yoga
- The essential conditions for a successful restorative practice
- The most effective restorative poses
- How to set up props and poses
- How to explain and demonstrate the poses
- How to observe students
- How to adjust the poses
- Timing and transitions between poses
- How to teach complete restorative yoga classes
For complete details, and registration form, click below to view/download the...
Event Flyer (in PDF format)